Monday, July 13, 2015

Pattern Trading on AudNzd

One of my favourite elliot wave patterns is a well formed 5-wave impulsive move. 

 

A non-overlapping 5-wave decline or advance as discussed by elliot wave theory is my 'bread and butter'. 

 

 

 


The chart above was posted when I saw this pattern emerging on AudNzd on 22nd June in the article titled Audnzd Update

 

After the completion of this pattern, a correction was expected. It was not surprising as price dipped fast.


The fifth wave of this pattern also formed a 5-wave pattern which allowed me to put a sell entry at 1.1325 with stop loss of 120 pips. 

 

It was a very sweet trade and I closed my position making 300pips as a correction is expected upside.

 

 

It was a perfect textbook pattern which doesn't happen all the time. It is a high probability trade, not a perfect one. 

 

It is one of the three patterns I intend to share with the participants of my 6-weeks intensive online mentorship course.

 

Book a space today. 

 

Cost: #10000 or $70 

 

Call or send sms to me on +2348134820569 or mail me @ forexmaster05@yahoo.com 


Note: Only serious and interested people should contact me.

 


If you reside in portharcourt and its environ, you can book a one-on-one training with me.



Another pattern that will be taught was seen on Euraud. It was another textbook pattern . Read it above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...